Our beads are made from either 100% food grade silicone or natural untreated wood and are 100% non toxic, BPA free, lead free, PVC free, mercury free and phthalates free.

The beads will not absorb colours or support the growth of mould, fungus or bacteria.

All our pieces are jewellery and not a toy. little ones should not be left unsupervised with it. Although the beads are knotted on the necklace, the beads and clasp can pose a choking hazard.

For those that are using these as teething necklaces, the beads are knotted onto a nylon cord to prevent them from coming off and it is secured with a break-away clasp incase they tug too tightly!

Our earrings use 925 sterling silver ear wire and are not designed for use in teething. 

Please be aware that loose beads pose a choking hazard.

If used in teething, customers are advised to regularly check for signs of damage.

Our supplier's safety information can be found here



Necklaces and bracelets can be washed in warm soapy water or wiped with a baby wipe.